The Victoria Police social media terms and conditions apply to all relevant social media platforms and any other applicable laws, including copyright, privacy, defamation, contempt of court, discrimination and harassment. People who breach these terms and conditions by posting inappropriate or unrelated content will be banned.
Inappropriate content includes but is not limited to:
• Words or images that personally attack, humiliate or defame an individual.
• Content that threatens, discriminates, harasses, menaces or causes offence including stalking.
• Depictions of nudity, pornography or child abuse.
• Depictions of excessive violence.
• Content that is illegal, gives instructions for illegal activity or advocates terrorist activities.